Saturday, September 1, 2012

Harry Pepper: small update 23/08/2012

I have reviewed this restaurant here: http://stavangourmet.blogspot.no/2012/06/harry-pepper-telephone-man-on-his-way.html

I just wanted to share some more pictures I took last time I went there (with a Norwegian friend, my wife and my son). It was the same dishes, just not the same persons eating them, so I will not say more about them (check my previous post for that). The only thing I want to say: we were again satisfied with the meal. The food was nice, the service good. We tried one of their tequilas and we liked it a lot but we don't know much about tequila

Tenderloin Steak

Blackened lamb

Fajitas with chicken

We even order a dessert (with a white chocolate mousse). It was really good but someone ate it before I could take a picture of it, so you will have to wait for the next time we go there for a picture.

No comments:

Post a Comment